Our Initial Entry
5 Day VWAP
Our Current Returns
Sep 18 2020
Our Current Returns
Invictus Energy Limited's (ASX:IVZ) Cabora Bassa Project in northern Zimbabwe comprises a massive 9.25 trillion cubic feet (Tcf) of gas plus 294 million barrels of conventional gas/condensate (gross mean unrisked). This makes it potentially the largest, seismically defined, undrilled structure onshore Africa.
Why we have invested...
- High potential of large resource size
- Giant scale potential identified within SG 4571 in Cabora Bassa with multiple play types providing running room on success – first mover advantage.
- Burgeoning Southern African market for gas
- Strategically positioned to supply energy starved domestic and regional markets – particularly large South Africa market.
- Zimbabwe: Strategic Location
- Government and legislation is supportive of mining and foreign investment. Gas to Power can be generated locally and excess exported to neighbouring countries through the SAPP.
- Gas Sale MOI secured
- Gas Sale MOI secured with Tatanga Energy underpinning development and monetisation of even a modest discovery. This follows an earlier MoU with Sable Chemicals to supply gas to its fertiliser plant for a team of 20 years.
- Onshore cheap entry cost
- Low cost onshore exploration with proximity to infrastructure enables monetisation of discoveries – mitigates risk vs. reward.
Our Past Commentary on Invictus Energy
|Type||Date||Share Price $||Title|
|05-Jun-2021||$ 0.175||So What Happened this Week?|
|27-Apr-2021||$ 0.185||Our Portfolio Performance from January 1st to March 31st 2020|
|16-Apr-2021||$ 0.185||IVZ Price Runs on Positive Result in Same Petroleum System?|
|26-Mar-2021||$ 0.180||We just invested - Extra Exposure to Elephant Energy Explorer|
|11-Mar-2021||$ 0.089||Up 2,150% - Will IVZ Repeat this Run?|
|12-Feb-2021||$ 0.078||What are the best returns in our portfolio?|
|Article||07-Jan-2021||$ 0.053||Our Stock Picks for 2021|
|Article||18-Sep-2020||$ 0.051||Introducing Our Top Energy Pick of 2020: Eying Elephant Scale Potential|
|Article||09-Apr-2019||$ 0.040||Ready Market for Gas Junior with Globally Significant Project|
So What Happened this Week?
Jun 5, 2021
This week we took an in-depth look at our latest investment BPM Minerals (ASX: BPM), our 2019 Pick of the Year Elixir Energy (ASX: EXR) and Vonex Ltd (ASX: VN8) which went into a trading halt 2 hours after we launched our article...
Up 2,150% - Will IVZ Repeat this Run?
Mar 11, 2021
What are the best returns in our portfolio?
Feb 12, 2021
Our Stock Picks for 2021
Jan 7, 2021